In order to give her the culture, I had to use a bottle with her for the first time Friday. Of course, I was really trying not to use a bottle at all, but had to. She is definitely not crazy about it. I feel she should be eating directly from me so introducing a bottle was not something I wanted to do. I don't mind nursing her around the clock if it means she is getting the best start to life that she could possible have...breastmilk!
Riley is doing very well too. He has been seeing an OT for about 8 weeks now for sensory/low muscle tone issues. I can't believe all the improvement he has made. He starts speech therapy tomorrow. I look forward to my little man talking!!!
Andy is extremely busy with work. Riley looks forward to his daddy getting home from work every night.





